Dear Parents & Carers,
For children coming in to school as of Monday 23rd March 2020, the following measures/precautions must be taken to ensure both the safety of the children who will be accessing this provision and the staff who are providing this service.
1. School will be open to pupils from 8.00am for pupils who usually attend breakfast club. It will open to all other attending pupils at 8.45am. School will close at 3.15pm for all pupils as normal.
2. We have made the decision that any pupil attending school should wear their own clothes and not their school uniform. These clothes should be fresh on each day. We recommend putting clothes straight into the washing machine once returning from school to minimise and control the spread of infection.
3. We must register your child in and out of the main entrance by somebody who either has parental responsibility or has been nominated by yourselves, as long as you are all fit and well and not showing symptoms of the virus.
4. Up to date emergency contact details for family members must be available within school should your child become poorly/exhibit symptoms. If this is the case, under current advice, the whole family would need to self-isolate for 14 days. If you become unwell, you must immediately contact school on 01902558820 and arrange collection of your child.
5. Social distancing must be enforced whilst your child is not in school if we are to prevent/minimise the spread of infection.
6. School must be informed if you no longer fall within the critical worker list or you have been asked to self-isolate.
Unfortunately, until we have proof of occupation and working hours, we will be unable to accept any child into school.
Mrs L Scoffham